Saturday, December 12, 2009

David LaBelle Interview, Atlanta Photojournalism Seminar

I had the awesome privilege of spending some quality, quiet time interviewing David LaBelle on the final evening of the Atlanta Photojournalism Seminar. My heart agrees with his heart and I love that he has such an amazing platform from which to share. You’ll love his son, Tucker, exploring my MacBook’s video capabilities. He was a curious and informative young man and such a help to everyone involved with the seminar. Though I don’t see myself as a photojournalist, Dave makes me want to push that side of me further to see the beautiful, happy things in life and to also give a voice to those in need. I was also fortunate to spend a few quiet moment discussing homeschooling with his lovely wife, Erin. We exchanged information and I tried to urge her to check out Athens in hope of moving to a homeschool friendly environment. Wouldn’t it be awesome to have the LaBelle’s in our ‘neck of the woods’ for a time! I really hope I have the opportunity to spend more time with Dave’s lovely family in the future. Thank you, LaBelle’s for being so gracious to us! TTFN SDG

No comments: