Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Chinese Photography Visitors

Friday evening, from 5-7 pm at Georgia Perimeter College, Clarkston, the visiting Chinese photographers will be having their opening exhibit. Check out the full story. I hope I can go; but I was planning to go to the GA State Fair in Perry that day to try to shoot some features. We'll see what the weekend brings.


Also, we learned so much about our sports pics today in Photojournalism. I really wish we could have critiqued last year's images last week before we attempted to shoot. All the information we heard during the critique will be very helpful the next time we shoot an athletic event. High ISO, fast shutter, crop tight and pray for no rain!! Here is my image cropped in tighter and dodged a bit. 
Do you think it's better
 than the one posted below? Please answer, 'Yes!' TTFN sdg

No comments: