Monday, October 12, 2009

Rainy Monday Blog

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down; but I had fun shooting my 2 year old, Jaycee Leigh, this morning. Before I post a pic, I'd like to have permission from the parents. I dropped the make-up idea because there was so much going on, Jaycee was already distracted. I had my sports thumbnails ready to be perused today; but Finch was out sick this morning. Hope she's feeling better. I showed Mrs. Harkins the Holiday Portrait forms I created this weekend; she seemed pleased. I will deliver the hard copies to her tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow will be a more productive day - I need to complete my pet portrait, finalize my sport pic and get it on the computer, get my children's pic selected and select and tweak a picture to put on my blog nameplate. Here is one of my best football pics. TTFN sdg

No comments: