Friday, October 16, 2009

New Series-QUIPS

Until I have a better name for this, I will begin a new series entitled QUIPS! It's an acronym for Quarter, Upper Invaluable Photography Students; and, yes, I know the
title is lame. The person who comes up with the best idea for a new appropriate acronym will be my next feature! Leave your suggestions in my comment box. Damian AhChing is my first feature. He is the team leader for the printing and bookkeeping committee for Holiday Portraits. Mrs. Harkins asked him to create a raffle ticket design last weekend and he did a great job! I can't wait to see what else he has in store for the remainder of the quarter. Damian won the regional Skills USA Competition and went on to Kansas City where he placed third nationwide. Congratulations, Damien! You have an amazing career ahead of you! TTFN sdg

No comments: