Saturday, October 17, 2009

Rain...Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Oconee County Fall Festival is today; I was going to go work on finding some feature shots. Alas, the rain delayed my search...again! My husband said, "I'm ready for the drought to return!" I'm not quite there yet; but it has seemed like the weather has been a daunting factor to overcome ever since I began to pursue this photography degree! Let's see what tomorrow brings. I may have to drive down to Perry for the GA National Fair tomorrow and pray the rain doesn't follow me. Did you ever feel like there was a black cloud over your head? Anyone else having problems going out to shoot? Share your experiences! TTFN sdg

1 comment:

Lisa Cave said...

I'm commenting on my own blog to see if and where it will show up since no one else has commented thus far.