Thursday, October 22, 2009

MY IMAGE WAS CHOSEN as the 2009 GTC HOLIDAY CARD!


My image was chosen to be the Gwinnett Technical College holiday card for this year! I am shocked and amazed and very honored that my french horn was selected! Thanks, Jeremy, for being my partner and helping me light! I know your arms got tired holding that diffuser up the whole time I was changing my focus. Gerald was also holding a card over my tent. Thanks, Gerald! You are both very helpful friends in the studio! I'd also like to thank Chick Piano for loaning me the french horn to shoot. I shot it with my 4x5 camera (check out this article), using Tungsten film, with an ISO of 64, 180mm lens, and 8.5" bellows extension. My exposure was F 11.25 at 4 seconds. Wow, how exciting!! Now, I have to order the cards through Modern Postcard. What an exciting day! TTFN sdg

10 comments:

Amy Andoe said...

Congrats Lisa!!!!

Ana Doemland said...

Congrats Lisa!
It looks amazing! It will be up on the GTC Holiday Portraits site very soon. I used the Flickr image.
Congrats

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lisa! Nice Picture.

Lisa Cave said...

Thanks, everyone!

Jeremy Figluizzi said...

I am very happy that your shot got chosen for the holiday card. I is quite beautiful and you deserve it. Also without your help I don't think my images would have been so successful.

Russelle Dennis said...

congratulations Lisa

Kala Minko Photography said...

Its really great that your image was chosen for the holiday card! congrats

T Pero said...

Congrats! Great shot!

Marcee Lee Innes said...

Congrats Lisa...its awesome!

nelson a. bigles said...

Awesome! good job!! It looks great can't wait to see the whole layout for the invite. Go Lisa!